|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Salary:||£34000 - £39000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Taylor|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2021 22:02|
If you are looking for a firm who value their employees where you have the opportunity to build long-term sustainable relationships with your client base, this Audit Senior role could offer you exactly that.
This Accountancy Practice is well established firm in Northampton being a 'go-to' firm for the majority of small to medium companies across the local area. They offer audit, accounts, tax, payroll, cloud accounting amongst other services.
Being a key part of the audit team as an Audit Senior, you will be required to:
- Taking the lead for Audit assignments, supervising other members of staff and client management
- Working with predominantly OMB up to £50M turnover, as well as commercial businesses within varied industry sectors
- Liaising with clients regarding any queries and in respect of accounting and audit matter
- Reviewing work prepared by junior staff
- Monitoring budgets and understanding the commercial aspects involved such as billings and collections
- Tailoring audit programmes to suit clients individual needs
- Preparing client Corporation Tax Computation and online filing
- Managing client relationships and identifying larger/wider commercial opportunities
The successful Audit Senior will have sufficient experience in a similar role. Ideally, you will be fully qualified (either ACA or ACCA) but we will also consider strong semi seniors who are part qualified and nearing full qualification
- This practice can offer exposure to a fantastic client base - giving responsibility where necessary and training you to the best of your ability.
- Continuous professional development
- Study support if required