|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent package|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2021 18:07|
Audit Senior job Top 20 ACA ACCA Leatherhead Surrey - Easy reverse commute from London!
Your new company
This Top 20 regional Firm of accountants with a strong presence in London and across the south is looking for a qualified Audit Senior to join their team in Leatherhead to work on a portfolio of corporate clients from a mix of sectors. Working from home and hybrid working models available.
Your new role
- Planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to managers and partners
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required
- Co-ordinate planning at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget
- Business development including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects
- Development and supervision of trainees
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant, ACA or ACCA or equivalent with 3 years experience in Practice in audit. You will have experience in leading audit assignments in all stages of audit and have solid working knowledge of UK GAAP.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience up to £45,000. An excellent flexible benefits package is available which you can tailor to suit your needs. Flexible working options available, currently working remotely from home with a hybrid working model of office and home based working in the future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's