|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + progression and excellent package|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 17:47|
Audit Senior job Top 10 Working from home ACA ACCA
Your new company
This Top 10 multi national firm has a reach across the UK, Europe and America, boasting a wide range of clients from a variety of sectors including Listed entities and high street brands. My client seeks an audit senior, wither qualified, or finalist, to join their team to assist their rapid growth.
Your new role
- Be auditor in charge, whether on site or via remote audit, ensuring work is completed by deadline and within budget
- Report directly to the Audit Manager
- Assist is the mentoring and training of juniors on the team
- Assist with client engagement meetings
- Be involved heavily with planning, budgeting, completions and review
- Involved on complex accounts such as groups with multinational subsidiaries
- Be assisted with personal and professional develop in order to reach the next level in your career
What you'll need to succeed
You will be either a fully qualified ACA or ACCA accountant, or be a finalist with good audit experience. You will have managed and been lead auditor on roles previously, with the ability to manage and direct juniors on site, liaise with clients accordingly and report issues to management swiftly
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience with an excellent package, including 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 4 times salary life assurance and other benefits. Currently my client is working 100% remotely and flexible working options will be available long term.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Worthing, West Sussex
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + excellent package
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£31000 - £37000 per annum + overtime, 25 days holiday + hybrid working