|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2021 12:13|
ACA or ACCA qualified or part-qualified accountant job in Norwich.
Hays is recruiting a Qualified Audit Senior for a dynamic and leading firm of accountants in Norwich. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and ambitious accountant, who is looking to work with a diverse portfolio and gain experience across a wide variety of industries.
Without exception you will be provided with valuable training both externally, via industry related qualifications, and internally with continuing professional development courses, which are tailored to your chosen profession. The firm also offers an extensive well-being strategy, including a full employee assistance programme plus trained Mental Health and Well-being Champions in each of their offices.
- Leading audit assignments in a variety of industries such as construction, manufacturing, and care homes, including groups with turnover to 250m
- Accounts preparation for Corporate clients
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
- Supervision of more junior staff
- Providing reports/updates to Manager/Partner
- Effectively deal with client and HMRC correspondence
- Previous audit experience in a practice environment
- General accounting experience including accounts preparation
- Experience using Sage and Microsoft Excel as well as other Microsoft applications and accounting software
- Working knowledge of Corporation Tax
- ACA or ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- Ability to support and supervise junior staff
- Have the ability to think clearly and quickly, identify multiple solutions
- Demonstrate a "can do" approach to problem solving
- Possess an awareness of project management
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to tailor your approach provided depending on the specific client
Benefits, including not limited to;
- 23 days annual leave (increasing with grade and service)
- Competitive Salary
- Annual paid volunteering day
- Life assurance scheme
- Flexi hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.