|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£44000 - £48000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gillian O'Regan|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2020 17:06|
To be responsible for the completion of end to end audit engagements including staff supervision and support
Our client provides a comprehensive range of accountancy and tax services with specialist sectors such as media and entertainment, property, charities, and health care and private clients. A modern and flexible business with an inclusive and positive culture for all of their team at every level. An organic business that have seen a steady incline of new clients across the board
This qualified Audit Senior position will have the following exposure and responsibilities:
- To liaise closely with the audit managers keeping them updated on budgets, timeframes and any issues encountered.
- Be able to lead teams of up to 4 and delegate fieldwork accordingly
- Provide solutions to the clients for on site key issues that arise
- Have full responsibility for all aspects of an assignment which includes the planning, fieldwork, completion and is able to deal with the more complex aspects of an audit
- Good practical working knowledge and experience of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Ability to ensure that all statutory requirements are complied with and their technical knowledge and CPD is fully up to date.
- Sound working knowledge of audits in the SME and OMB market.
- Fully Qualified ACA, ACCA or ICAS.
- Make a positive effort to achieve targets and deadlines in difficult circumstances.
- Approach matters with a professional and supportive manner
- Have initiative and good time- management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially minded, ambitious individual
- Competitive salary
- Structured career progression
- Flexible benefits
- Team building days
- Mentorship programmes
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's