|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£42000 - £46000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gillian O'Regan|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2020 16:58|
Tackling all aspects audit, from fieldwork to completion in a support and encouraging role. Excellent time management and communication skills at all levels are a must have.
An ambitious London Accountancy firm that has set high standards for all it's staff in order to deliver the absolute best service to their clients. This firm realises that it's their people that are responsible for the successful growth of the firm and having been established for almost 100 years they have had a very positive track record with clients which has seen organic growth within the firm and has given them room to improve year on year.
Training and mentorship is high on the agenda and will be provided to each employee so you can carry out your role effectively and feedback will be given in turn so you can continue to improve yourself.
This Accountancy firm are keen for their teams to enjoy and participate in a wide variety of social activities and events. The aim is for the firm to provide a positive and inclusive culture for everyone to enjoy in their working day.
The successful Audit Senior will be leading full team audit assignments and working with some outstanding global companies and will be involved in some cutting-edge financial matters across a broad range of activities, including audit and assurance.
You will be the Audit Senior 'in charge' and have constant contact with the all team members, supporting them and reviewing their work. You will be expected to keep managers an audit partners up to date on all developments and timeframes.
Exposure will give you the opportunity to further develop your international and advisory experience, accounting, financial and business inter-personal skills, and build your career within the firm;
- Full ACA Qualification
- Excellent IT skills including working knowledge and practical experience of word excel and Caseware
- Good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Experience in liaising with all stakeholders
- Have sound working and practical knowledge of SME audit market
- Ability to ensure that statutory requirements are complied with and technical knowledge is up to date
- Ability to work under pressure and have good attention to detail
- Team player and demonstrate strong leadership and support skills whilst leading teams.
- Great organisation and time keeping skills ensuring deadlines are met and to set budgets
- Faces tasks with determination and motivation
- Constantly seeks to achieve a high output of quality work
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Vast London Client base
- Clear career development paths
- Strong training programmes
- Competitive salary
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Annual eye test
- Matched pension contributions
- Massage angels
- Volunteering days
- Core hours for flexible working
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's