|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Salary:||£32000 - £34000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jacob Jones|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2020 14:21|
Fantastic opportunity to progress your Audit career at a top 10 firm. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity for an Audit Senior to work with an experienced team.
A leading accountancy practice based in Cardiff undergoing continued and sustained positive expansion and growth. The firm and Audit Senior role provides genuine prospects for long-term career progression, development, and Partner opportunities.
The key responsibilities for this Audit Senior position at a leading accountancy firm based in Cardiff are:
- Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients.
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service.
- Supervising a small team.
- Coach and train junior staff.
- Some assignments may require travel.
- Ability to project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Audit Senior role at a leading accountancy firm in Cardiff, you must be:
- Technically capably in audit and financial reporting.
- ACCA/ACA equivalent professional qualification or several years experience.
- Some IFRS experience desirable.
- Knowledge of FRS 102 and new UK GAAP.
- Knowledge of group accounts desirable.
- Broad range audit experience including planning, controlling and completing diverse range of assignments.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions.
- Strong team working skills.
- Experience of supervising and developing staff.
- Demonstrate ability to take responsibility and use initiative.
Very competitive salary.
Progression and technical development.
Holidays 25 plus bank holidays.
Quarterly salary review.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's