|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Contact Name:||Edward Starkey|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 11:37|
New Audit Senior role for a market leading national practice, the role would be based in the east midlands
National Practice with offices across the country
Audit Senior, reporting into the local Managers / Partners you will be responsible for:
- The completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, normally on site at client premises.
- The planning and completion of audit assignments, whilst ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation.
- Preparing statutory financial statements from client data and highlight high level risk areas or matters of concern to the Partner/Manager whilst using a significant degree of your own judgement.
- Planning the execution and finalisation of the audit assignments for Partner/Manager review.
- Leading, managing, motivating and coaching other members of the team
You should have a professional accounting qualification, couple with a proven track record in Auditing gained from working in a similar professional services firm.
Market leading package