|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Contact Name:||Jacob Jones|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2020 13:39|
Fantastic opportunity to progress your Audit career at a top 10 firm. Join a collaborative and unified team offering technical development.
As an Audit Senior, you will be joining a very well established, reputable accountancy firm with a progressive, professional and expert team of accounting professionals. They offer a wide range of services to a range of businesses and individuals and have a diverse and loyal client base. They also offer a lot of technical development and progression; they look to invest in and mentor their employees to reach their full potential.
The key responsibilities for this Audit Senior position at a leading Accountancy firm based in Cardiff are:
- Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day-to-day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments whilst ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients.
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service.
- Supervising a small team.
- Coach and train junior staff.
- Some assignments may require travel.
- Ability to project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints.
- You will prepare statutory financial statements from client data and highlight high-level risk areas or matters of concern to the Partner/Manager whilst using a significant degree of your own judgement.
- As your responsibilities continue to develop you will be planning the execution and finalisation of the audit assignments for Partner/Manager review.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Audit Senior role at a leading Accountancy firm in Cardiff, you must be:
- Technically capable in audit and financial reporting.
- ACCA/ACA equivalent professional qualification or several years of experience (minimum 3 years.)
- Some IFRS experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of FRS 102 and new UK GAAP.
- Knowledge of group accounts desirable.
- Broad range audit experience including planning, controlling and completing a diverse range of assignments.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and delivering client solutions.
- Strong team-working skills.
- Experience of supervising and developing staff.
- Demonstrate the ability to take responsibility and use initiative.
Competitive base salary
Holidays 25 plus bank holidays
Quarterly salary review
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's