|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Location:||Scarborough, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£32000 - £38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Katie Carew|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2020 14:58|
Michael Page are currently recruiting for an Audit Senior to join a Top Accountancy Practice near Scarborough. You will work as part of the established Corporate team on a mixed portfolio of clients across a range of industries/sectors.
This Accountancy Practice is well established and highly regarded in the area of Scarborough being a go to Practice for the majority of medium to large companies across East Yorkshire. They offer audit, accounts, tax, payroll, cloud accounting amongst other services.
Being a key part of the audit team as an Audit Senior, you will be required to:
* Taking the lead for Audit assignments, supervising other members of staff and client management
* Working with predominantly OMB up to £50M turnover, as well as commercial businesses within varied industry sectors
* Liaising with clients regarding any queries and in respect of accounting and audit matter
* Reviewing work prepared by junior staff
* Monitoring budgets and understanding the commercial aspects involved such as billings and collections
* Tailoring audit programmes to suit clients individual needs
* Preparing client Corporation Tax Computation and online filing
* Managing client relationships and identifying opportunities
The successful Audit Senior will have sufficient experience in a similar role. Ideally, you will be fully qualified (either ACA or ACCA) but we will also consider strong semi seniors who are part qualified.
This practice can offer exposure to a fantastic client base - giving responsibility where necessary and training you to the best of your ability.
They offer a competitive market salary and an exclusive benefits package
Continual professional development
Study support if required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's