|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Owens|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 11:45|
As an Audit Senior at our Lancaster office you will provide on-site support for our audit clients to include planning, day to day control of the audit team workload and liaising with clients.
Baldwins are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3200 staff in 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 6,000 people operating from 185 offices in 7 countries.
We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Audit Senior at our Lancaster office, your main responsibilities will include:
- The planning, co-ordination and delivery of audit assignments for SMEs’ across a broad range of industries. This will involve day to day control of the audit team, liaison with clients, managers and partners and reporting results and conclusions reached;
- Building and enhancing relationships with new and established clients and intermediaries;
- Working closely with colleagues in other departments and North West offices as required to provide a high-quality experience for our valued clients;
- Completion of assignments on time and within budget;
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff; to include sharing of best practice and delivery of formal training; and
- Playing an integral role in the continued growth of our business, by suggesting improvements to internal systems, supporting business development initiatives, spotting
As an Audit Senior at our Lancaster office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Technically capable in audit and financial reporting.
- ACCA/ACA or equivalent professional qualification.
- Up to date knowledge of FRS 102 and International Standards on Auditing.
- Broad range of audit experience including planning, assessing risk, controlling and completing a diverse range of assignments.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering solutions.
- Strong team working skills with demonstratable experience in supporting development of peers.
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and the following benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- Full study support depending on the role you are coming in at - We work closely with Kaplan to provide our students with full study support for their specialised qualification (e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA).
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, wellbeing, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eyecare vouchers
Our core values & behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these core values & behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of happy staff, happy clients and financial strength.
Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£29000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
£29000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
£34000 - £38000 per annum + 25 days holiday + hybrid working
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£32000 - £38000 per annum + 24 days holiday + flexible working hours
Hale, Greater Manchester
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum