|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 10:12|
Hays are recruiting for a leading Accountancy firm, based either in Norwich or Ipswich.
As an Audit Senior you will lead site audit teams, providing a hands on compliance and /or advisory role that meets or exceeds client expectations and supports your partner/manager team.
- Prepares the audit plan and ensures it appropriately addresses audit objectives
- Takes an active part in the audit planning and fraud discussion to identify audit risks and appropriate audit strategy
- Oversees all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
- Ensures planned audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
- Communicates any issues relating to an audit with manager or partner including matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage
- Prepares or reviews audit documentation and drafts of the financial statements
- Ensures the efficient use of appropriate software packages (Caseware)
- Delegates work with other members of the audit team ensuring Juniors understand their responsibilities and have received appropriate on-the-job training/coaching
- Produces commercial management reports, specifically drafting sections of the report to management
- Addresses, discusses and advances conclusion in respect of technical and audit issues identified during the course of the audit
- Controls the audit in relation to timescales, budgets and risk managements procedures
- Provides feedback through regular communication and timely assignment appraisal
Education and qualification
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Part-qualified candidate will also be considered and study support offered.
In return you will have support to establish your career at a pace that suits you both personally and professionally.
You will also be offered many benefits which include:
- Ongoing training
- Discounted gym membership
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Regular sports and social events
- Involvement in wellbeing initiatives that include charity events, dress down days and therapies
- Employee Assistance Programme providing advice, support services and counselling
- Flexible and agile working options
Interested? Please contact Cara Whyte or apply on line.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's