|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Birch|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2020 12:00|
Audit Senior role within a top 10 accountancy firm based in central London.
Your new company
Your new company will be a multi award winning, top 10 Chartered Accountancy firm based in central London. This firm specialises in a variety of sectors and industries and is known globally throughout the financial world. This firm has ever expanding offices and has plans for extensive growth in the next few years. This firm has a solid place in the top 10 and is very reputable amongst its competitors.
Your new role
Your new role will be predominantly client facing. This role will involve the auditing of international clients and therefore will require interacting and liaising with them as and when appropriate. Some of the duties you will be required to:
- Assists in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement. You will also be required to highlight issues that need to be addressed and the ability to rectify these.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with senior members of the team.
- Active engagement with senior client staff to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the Manager.
- Supervise and train junior members of staff within teams
- Ensure compliance within both internal external audit requirements
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, ideally you will have an accountancy qualification, including, ACA, ACCA, CA, CIMA or equivalent with post qualification experience. It is advised that you will have sound experience and knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and other financial reporting requirements. It is also desirable you are educated to a degree level or equivalent. You will ideally be able to handle multiple tasks to an outstanding standard at one time with strong project/time management skills. Along with this, strong computer skills especially in excel, and experience with a variety of accounting and audit software would be a bonus. You will ideally also be required to give outstanding service to clients to understand their every need and be able to adapt and proactively take tasks on to the best of your ability.
What you'll get in return
This firm also rewards you, as an employee, for the extra work you give to the company with overtime salary benefits. This firm offers a generous holiday package that will allow you flexibility and independence throughout your working career. There is a corporate feel to this firm which will allow you to immerse yourself in the world of finance. It also will give you the chance to plan how and in what direction you want to grow your career, this gives you complete flexibility to carve your own financial career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's