about 2 months ago
DTE Business Advisers
Our Bury office is looking to increase its complement of audit seniors within its business and expanding audit and accountancy department.
Your role will be to deal with a varied portfolio of audit/non-audit clients. You will have strong technical ability and excellent client facing skills.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- be ACA/ACCA qualified (or nearly qualified)
- have at least 2-3 years in practice
- have good communication skills, both oral and written
- have the ability to work as part of a team
- possess a mixture of audit and non audit skills
- be IT literate, including Microsoft products (Sage and Iris knowledge an advantage)
- have some practical knowledge of corporate and personal tax
- have the ability to train junior staff
- have the ability to work using your own initiative and to be able to work under pressure from time to time to meet deadlines
- have a full driving licence
Please see further information at https://www.dtegroup.com/careers/