|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 14:58|
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious qualified Audit Senior to join one of the leading and largest independent practices in the North West. The position has arisen due to continued growth and expansion of the practice’s audit department.
The audit senior will take on responsibility for a portfolio of clients, primarily within the corporate SME market, as well as within the charity and academies sector. Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts
- Completion of the audit process under manager supervision
- Ongoing training of junior members of the team
Applicants should be ACA or ACCA qualified and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record of audit experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literacy and good working knowledge of accounting software
- Self-motivation and a proactive and positive attitude to learn and develop
- Experience of coaching junior members of audit staff on-site
The practice is offering the right candidate ongoing personal and technical training and support, competitive market salary with excellent benefits, free parking and a friendly working environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's