0 - 0
5 days ago
PKF Francis Clark
PKF Francis Clark are expanding, opening a new office in Bristol, and we are looking for an experienced Audit Senior to join our Corporate Services team. In this role, you will lead a talented team on audit assignments both on site and back at the office. The clients you will be working with are exciting, innovative and varied, and so no two days will be the same.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the audit team on-site, ensuring audit procedures are adhered to fully, all hours are correctly recorded and budgets are met
- Planning, carrying out and completing statutory audits of corporate clients, both on-site and back in the office
- Taking responsibility for managing workloads and meeting deadlines
- Supervising and supporting the work of less experienced team members
- Liaising with client staff, which often includes those without accounts knowledge
- Producing work for Manager and/ or Partner review, clearly highlighting technical or client-specific issues and providing possible solutions where required.
- ACA/ ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Statutory audit experience, gained in a practice environment
- Organised and able to plan time efficiently in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, or as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and discreet in demonstrating client care
- Experience in using automated audit software and computer based accounts and tax compilation programmes; plus advanced MS Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Full driving license with own car insured for business use.
PKF Francis Clark is the place for your career. Our growth offers you the opportunity to expand and develop your career in a direction that interests you. We offer a supportive and flexible working environment, taking your career seriously to enable you to be the best you can be.
Aside from a fantastic working environment, we also offer an excellent benefits package, to include:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Tech Scheme
- Perks at Work
- Cycle to Work Scheme