|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 15:10|
Audit Senior job with Top 10 firm, either Cambridge or Ipswich based.
Hays are recruiting Qualified Audit Seniors for a Top 10 firm, either in Cambridge or Ipswich.
You will work either as part of an audit team, or taking responsibility for running the audit, working directly with the firm's client under manager supervision. The Audit Senior manages the audit team and supervises the audit process to ensure our audits are of high quality.
Duties will include;
- Assists in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Predominant amount of time will be spent off-site at clients' premises. Identifies risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Produce work for the Manager and/or Partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers.
- Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the Manager.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Participate in group, stream and firm wide activities
To be successful you will be;
- Newly Qualified ACA/ICAS Qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Educated up to degree level or CTS.
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends.
Salary £44000 - 47750 plus flexible benefits package
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte at Hays.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's