|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Salary:||£45000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nadia Atanasova|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2019 18:00|
Audit Senior - London - top 50 Firm
Salary - up to £48,000 + benefits
A respected and reputable Top 50 firm in Central London has a new career opening for an autonomous and charismatic ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Senior. The position has opened as the company has experienced significant growth and secured new business wins over the last few months. If you want to work in a close-knit and friendly team, where you will be challenged but supported, look no further!
Overview of the Audit Senior role:
- You will be leading audit engagements from planning to completion including budgeting, fieldwork, staffing, client liaison, time management and advising
- As an Audit Senior, you will be confident in reviewing the work of junior members of the team and providing ongoing support
- With your excellent communication skills, you will be ensuring long-lasting relationships with clients are a main priority for you
- You will have great organisational and time management skills as you will be working on a varied and dynamic portfolio
Overview of the Firm:
- An exciting time to join this ambitious firm as they have been experiencing exceptional growth within their Audit department
- You will have the opportunity to benefit from a structured career plan and fantastic progression opportunities within the firm
- The firm is located in a great area, surrounded by a number of cafes/ restaurants and shopping outlets. You will be working in a newly modernised spacious and modern office equipped with the best IT systems in the market
- Having a positive attitude is key as everyone in the Audit team is friendly, sociable and motivated to succeed. The culture is collaborative and supportive, offering an exciting social calendar throughout the year
If you are an ambitious ACA/ACCA Audit Senior with a strong motivation to work in a Top 50 firm, where you can take your career to the next level, do not hesitate to apply. To be considered for the role you need to have strong recent technical experience within a UK-based accountancy practice.
To get more information on the role get in touch today. Please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are taking place ASAP!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's