|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Salary:||37000 - 41000|
|Contact Name:||Brendan Mare|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 12:09|
Menzies LLP is currently looking for passionate & talented individuals who not only align with but also live & breathe our Menzies 'BRIGHT' values to join our growing & dynamic firm. An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Senior to join Menzies LLP within our Audit Department in our Solent (Whiteley, Hampshire) office.
You will provide a high quality service to the Managers and Partners and develop strong client relations. This position offers an excellent opportunity to obtain audit experience in a variety of sectors together with scope for career development. Our focus at Menzies is providing a #BrighterThinking approach, going the extra mile to keep clients on-track to achieve their personal and business objectives. As a leading UK accountancy & advisory firm we have a passion for advising entrepreneurs and SME’s operating in various sectors including, property, technology, business services and retail, with a typical annual turnover of £5m to £50m.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Working in a friendly and motivated team, your main duties and skills will include:
- Planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to managers and partners.
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required.
- Co-ordinate planning at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm.
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties.
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Business development including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects.
- Development and supervision of trainees.
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be required.
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients.
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service across all competencies.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Minimum 3 years experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice.
- Experience of leading external audit assignments from fieldwork to completion stages under International Standards on Auditing.
- Experience of preparing accounts in accordance with UK GAAP.
- Confident user of Microsoft Office suite – Intermediate/Advanced user of Word and Excel.
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
- Must fit with our 'BRIGHT' values!
Although not essential, the following knowledge and experience will be considered as an advantage:
- Knowledge of Caseware software system.
- Experience of preparing accounts under IFRS.
- Experience of preparing Group accounts.
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our new Audit Senior then apply online ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's