|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Salary:||£41000 - £46000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gillian O'Regan|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 09:02|
This Audit Senior will be taking control of executing and completing Audits includes all stages of planning to completion alone and in teams
A fast growing and very ambitious 17 partner firm with around 100 staff in three locations. Offering true career development and interactive opportunities for candidates with a pro-active and entrepreneurial mind set. This role will be based in the North London office dealing with a variety of clients and a range of turnovers, averaging around £5million -£100 million. A focus on, but not limited to the property sector, corporate finance and large groups accounts.
As a modern and paperless firm, you will be using up to date electronic software.
You will be visiting clients regularly and an element of travel will be required. Most clients will be located in and around London.
This Audit Senior will be taking control of executing and completing Audits includes all stages of planning to completion alone and in teams. The process will be structured, thorough and completed to a high standard whilst being able to carry out some general statutory accounts alongside the corporation tax. As an Audit Senior you will be able organise your own diary and client meetings which includes training some junior staff and meeting deadlines.
You will be a role model to your team members and will keep managers and partners updated with deadlines, budgets and any issues arising from the projects that you run.
The suitable Audit Senior will be/have:
- Fully ACA or ACCA qualified
- 3 years+ practical experience is preferred from a top 100 firm background
- FRS102/a - practical knowledge and application
- Experience of electronic audit, Pro Audit / CCH is preferable
- Computer literate with good skills of Quickbooks, Microsoft Word/Excel and Outlook
- Confident and clear communication skills
- VAT and Corporate tax knowledge is desirable
- Sound experience in audit file preparation
- Be able to demonstrate previous technical experience at all stages of audit from planning to completion
- Strong organisational and time management skills are essential
- Confident and experience team leader
- Exposure to statutory and management accounts preparation for UK entities
- A highly competitive package
- Fantastic team bonding days including sports days and activities
- Regular Social events
- Supportive environment
- Technical and practical training including CPD courses
- Good benefits
- Mentor programme with a chosen partner
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's