|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + bens|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 15:31|
Audit Senior job with Top 10 Accountancy firm in Peterborough.
Hays are seeking an Audit Senior to join their client, Top 10 accountancy firm in Peterborough.
The successful candidate will become part of the audit and accounts team, which provides a wide range of audit, accounting and tax services. This is a varied role that will include overseeing and undertaking audits, both in the office and at client premises.
You will be a passionate and enthusiastic individual with at least two years' experience in the delivery of external audit and accounting services. Ideally you will have experience of conducting and completing audit engagements across a wide range of clients, both carrying out this work and overseeing and reporting on the work of others.
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate a commitment to delivering a first class service to clients, and the ability to work as part of a team.
A driving licence and access to transport is essential as the role involves regular travel to client premises across Cambridgeshire and surrounding areas.
Education and experience
You should be ACA/ACCA qualified or part-qualified. ACCA/ACA qualifications.
What the firm can offer you:
- A dynamic and varied workload and excellent prospects for progression.
- Competitive salary (market rate) depending upon experience. Salary is reviewed annually.
- Paid study leave and funding for professional training.
- Extensive internal and on-the-job training.
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme: under the requirements of pension auto-enrolment you will be automatically enrolled into the Group Personal Pension scheme.
- 20 days annual leave increasing to 25 days for fully qualified staff in addition to statutory bank holidays.
- Life assurance cover of four times salary.
- Eligibility for the firm's annual bonus scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cara Whyte at Hays now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit and Accounts Senior
£26000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits, negotiable
Accounts & Audit Senior
Richmond upon Thames, London
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Tax Audit Senior Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + car, bonus, pension
Audit & Accounts Senior
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £40000 per annum