Audit Semi-Senior - Top 10 Firm
|Job Title:||Audit Semi-Senior - Top 10 Firm|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Saman Ghalamzan|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 11:48|
Top 10 Firm - Bristol
Up to £40,000 + great benefits package, includes study support
Calling all part-qualified Auditors in Bristol!
One of the most highly reputable accountancy firms in the UK are currently on the search for a Semi-Senior Auditor to join their Bristol team on a permanent basis.
This role would suit someone who wishes to push themselves and for the right person, development into a Senior position is available.
Your main duties/responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out Audit fieldwork at all stages of the audit cycle
- Assisting with the supervision and training of more junior members of the team
- Visiting client premises
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Studying towards your ACA/ACCA qualification
Ideally you will possess the following criteria:
- ACA or ACCA part-qualified/studying
- Good technical knowledge of reporting standards (FRS102/IFRS)
- Experience with a variety of software packages
- Hungry for progression and development
- Confident communicator, with excellent verbal and written skills
What are the benefits to you?
- FULL study support
- One of the best International networks in accounting
- Clear progression path to Senior/Assistant Manager/Manager level
- Flexible/remote working arrangements
- Great central location, with state of the art, modern offices
If you wish to find out more, get in touch asap on 020 7019 8845 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Top 10 Outsourcing Senior – Live Role
40000 - 46000 + Benefits
Private Client Tax Senior/Supervisor - Progressive Top Firm
£25000 - £55000 per annum
Top 20 Audit Senior – Tech / FCA / Property / Charity
42000 - 48000 + Benefits