£25000.00 - £37000.00 per annum + study support
21 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Audit Semi Senior job ACA ACCA part qualified Guildford Surrey
Your new company
This award wining Top 10 firm is experiencing year on year growth and gaining new clients from rivals on a regular basis. They are looking for an audit semi senior to join their team with full study support available. This represents a fantastic opportunity for a part qualified accountant to continue their training a top tier firm.
Your new role
- Prepare analysis of accounting data from clients' books and records.
- Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence.
- Build strong relationships with new and established clients.
- Adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget.
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Senior or Manager
- Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA part qualified or equivalent, with a minimum of one year's audit experience within Practice. You will have gained experience of IFRS and UK GAAP and be looking to further your knowledge and career at a supportive top tier firm.
What you'll get in return
Currently working from home in line with government guidelines with future flexible working options available. You will receive full study support for your qualification as well as support from colleagues in your team, your seniors and managers. You will receive a salary dependant on your experience and exams sat up to £37,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.