Audit Semi Senior
|Job Title:||Audit Semi Senior|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Louise O'Donoghue|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 17:01|
An Audit Trainee will form part of the audit team both on-site at clients, and in the office, ensuring that all aspects of the audit are completed on time and within budget. You will be expected to study for and complete your accounting qualification over the 3 year period, and will be supported, developed and supervised by senior members of the audit group
Our client is big enough to make the difference and collaborative enough to never lose sight of where they are going. They know that it's people that make success possible. Across 17 UK locations, more than 5,000 work together to provide tax, audit, assurance and a range of advisory services that help clients achieve ambitious goals. Together, they're fuelling Britain's economic engine.
*Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given.
* Prepare analysis of accounting data from client's books and records.
* Ensure audit files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section; check appropriate and sufficient documentation obtained to support the opinion and documenting all conclusions.
* Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence.
* Active adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget.
* Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Executive or Manager.
* Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
* Identify and understand client needs, including sometimes providing initial solutions to client challenges, then communicating these needs and solutions to the Executive or Manager.
* Build strong relationships with new and established clients.
The successful individual will be/have:
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA- Full exam transcripts will be required.
- Degree Educated with no less than 280 UCAS points and a 2.1. Degree.
- Have experience of taking part in audit work
As well offering a highly competitive salary, support with tuition and professional qualifications, our client also provides the following benefits, as standard:
* 25 days' holiday;
* access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
* life assurance cover;
* and income protection insurance.
They understand that everyone is different so they offer a range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle through a flexible benefits platform, enabling people to choose from a range of tax efficient options to design a benefit package that best suits them
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's