26 days ago
Audit Semi Senior required to join a Cardiff based accountancy practice. Client contact, progression and development on offer, in a hands on role.
This very successful business and professional services firm of accountants has developed a strong reputation for delivering quality services, along with building strong relationships with its wide ranging client bases, across varying industries and size of client. The firm offers a very supportive and team focused environment, reflected by a low staff turnover and long serving staff. A paperless, digitally-transformed firm who strongly believe in using technology to help their clients stay on top of their books and accounts.
The key responsibilities for this Audit Semi Senior position at a leading Accountancy firm based in Cardiff are:
* Audit senior/ Semi-senior reporting to managers or directly to partners.
* You will lead teams and provide guidance and support to more junior colleagues.
* You will be involved in a broad range of assignments including: A range of statutory audits, some charity clients, mixture of client money audits including solicitors accounts rules, and other assurance engagements including grant claims.
* You will also be involved in preparation of statutory accounts.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Audit Semi Senior role at a leading Accountancy firm in Cardiff, you must be:
* ACA/ACCA Part Qualified.
* 2-3 years experience planning and working on audits of varying sizes.
* Good IT Skills are an advantage, particularly Excel.
* CCH Accounts Production and CCH Audit Automation (ProAudit).
* Sage experience is also useful.
* Good communication skills both verbal and written are essential.
* Able to foresee issues and find solutions.
* Client facing experience.
* Good interpersonal and organisational skills.
* A highly professional appearance and attitude.
* A team player.
* Enthusiastic, keen to learn and take on new challenges.
* Highly organised with evidenced ability to manage time.
* Motivated and ambitious.
37.5 hours per week, five days of 7.5 hours, flexi-time subject to core hours.
Study leave /support for ACCA examinations
Bonus of £300 on passing each paper
Annual leave 28 days inclusive of bank and public holidays (increases to 33 on qualification)
Discretion bonus which accrues after the 6 month probationary period and is normally paid in May each year
Pension scheme under which the firm contributes 5% of salary as long as the individual contributes 3%.