3 days ago
DTE Business Advisers
DTE Business Advisers Limited are looking to recruit semi seniors to join a well established, busy and expanding audit and accounts department at its Bury office.
Training to be ACA, ACCA or AAT qualified (with a minimum of 2 years practical experience), your role will be to deal with/assist on a varied portfolio of clients. You will have a strong accounts preparation background, and the ability to communicate well. Some audit experience would be beneficial, although not essential.
The successful candidate will ideally also:
- have the ability to work as part of a team
- be IT literate, including Microsoft products (Sage and Iris knowledge an advantage)
- have some practical knowledge of corporate and personal tax
- have the ability to work using your own initiative and to be able to work under pressure from time to time to meet deadlines
- have a full driving licence
The company offers great opportunities for career progression.
Please email your CV to Emily Tyborczyk – firstname.lastname@example.org