Audit Professionals - Part time / flexible working available
|Job Title:||Audit Professionals - Part time / flexible working available|
|Salary:||£70000 - £85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 14:08|
Working in small and varied professional teams, this role offers proactive individuals a stimulating working environment for those with an external audit background.
Professional, London based organisation.
Working in small and varied professional teams, this role offers proactive individuals a stimulating working environment, together with the potential to influence professional practice in the UK.
The range of activities undertaken by this organisation continues to expand as a reflection of both its reputation and the increasing demands for its services, thus ensuring a wide and evolving range of interesting tasks and projects on offer.
- An accounting qualification coupled with membership of ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS or ICAI (or equivalent)
- Experience at Audit Manager, Audit Senior Manager, or above in public practice is also essential with
experience working in a major UK audit firm preferred.
- Competitive remuneration packages, including 30 days annual leave.
- Generous employer pension contribution.
- Part time / flexible working available
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Manager - Technology, Media & Telecoms (happy to talk flexible working)
Competitive + benefits
Client Manager - remote working
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18.00 - £25.00 per hour + remote working + laptop
Brighton, East Sussex
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Bolton, Greater Manchester
25 days holiday + parking