Audit Partner or Director looking for something different?
|Job Title:||Audit Partner or Director looking for something different?|
|Salary:||Up to £103400 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 14:21|
The role provides a unique insight into how the major audit firms operate and how they are responding to current issues in the profession and the changes in regulatory requirements.
- Play a significant role in the promotion and development of audit regulation.
- Deal with senior partners and staff at the leading accounting firms.
- This is an exciting time to work at this growing organisation.
Influence the practices and procedures of the major audit firms to enhance audit quality.
- Lead key meetings with senior personnel at the audit firms
- Challenge the appropriateness of key judgements made on complex audit issues and the quality of the work performed in a confident and balanced manner
- Supervise, coach and oversee audit inspectors
- Communicate findings on the individual audits reviewed to the relevant audit firms
- Membership of ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS or ICAI (or equivalent)
- Recent experience of leading audits of UK listed companies
- Exceptional understanding of the regulatory and audit environment
- Very strong technical auditing and accounting skills (including a good knowledge of IFRS)
- Exceptional report writing skills
- £103k salary, plus benefits which include 30 days annual leave plus ability to buy extra leave.
- Generous employer pension contribution.
- The role is based in a central London office.
- Flexible working arrangements.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Senior or Manager
£42000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Not for Profit Audit Senior/Assistant Manager
£32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Partner Designate / Partner
£60000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, negotiable
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear