Audit Managers - FTSE clients - Big 4 firm, London
|Job Title:||Audit Managers - FTSE clients - Big 4 firm, London|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 18:33|
Due to some recent significant audit wins, this Big 4 firm in Central London is now actively hiring Audit Managers for their Corporate Audit teams.
This Big 4 firm in London has won some high profile audit clients recently. This role will suit you if you are currently in another Big 4 or top 20 accountancy firm and looking for a new challenge.
As a manager within the Audit practice you will have responsibility for:
- Managing key audit relationships;
- Identifying and developing both audit and advisory opportunities with new and existing clients;
- Leading audit teams and developing junior team members to reach their potential;
- Ensuring all regulatory changes are implemented and complied with both internally and on client engagements;
- Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them including having a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
This role will suit you if you are currently in another Big 4 or top 20 accountancy firm and looking for a new challenge.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent);
- Thorough knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS;
- Strong understanding of financial reporting and controls;
- A proven track record in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients;
- Experience of motivating and leading teams;
- An ability to implement solutions to address changes in regulatory requirements;
- Experiencing of working with FTSE Listed, International or Ltd company clients;
- Experience of auditing clients to PCAOB regulations is desirable, but not essential;
- The ability to work under own initiative and in many different and challenging environments;
- An ability to play an active role in the business development process;
- Knowledge of US GAAP reporting;
- Significant presentation and business writing experience;
Competitive salary, benefits and discretionary bonus.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Big 4 Audit Senior Manager
City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Additional Benefits
External Audit Managers
Senior Managers External Audit Birmingham
Top 50 Audit Senior – Media, Creative & Film Clients
40000 - 48000
Audit Senior Managers - Banking & Capital Markets