|Job Title:||Audit Managers|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 14:35|
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Managers to their Limerick, Ireland office.
- Supervise financial reporting and statutory filing and compliance assurance engagements of clients across a broad range of Industry Sectors
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Manage a client portfolio which spans various market sectors and reporting requirements
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Manage assistants and audit seniors by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Fully qualified ICAI, ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Currently, or recently, at Audit Manager level in an accountancy firm
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's