Audit Manager - Top 40 Accountancy Firm - Hampshire
|Job Title:||Audit Manager - Top 40 Accountancy Firm - Hampshire|
|Salary:||Up to £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Davis|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2020 16:58|
Firm: Top 40
Workload: 80% Audit and 20% Accounts
Benefits: A great benefits package
Clients: Owner managed businesses
Are you an Audit Manager looking for a new and exciting role within a Top 40 Firm? Does working within a firm that offers great development and career growth?
Our client, a Top 40 Firm, are looking for an experienced Audit Manager to join their firm. The successful candidate will be supporting the Partners whilst being responsible for the day to day running of a large client portfolio. Along with other managers, you will be managing and mentoring a team of staff, whilst being responsible for the line management and development of junior members of the team.
The role will involve:
- The line management of the audit and accounts department, planning and reviewing work
- Ensuring that the firm's standard processes are using in the production of audit and accounts work
- Ensuring that your team has a training plan and ensuring that they can access all the training and development opportunities relavent to them
- Maintaining an excellent working knowledge of the systems used
- Keeping up to date with internal policies, procedures and announcements
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience of leading various audits
- Also have a minimum of 3 years experience managing audit teams
- Have a broad range of experience working with OMB's
- Have experience of group consolidations
If you are seeking Audit Manager roles in Hampshire or London, please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Manager / Manager - Leading Top 10 Accountancy Firm
£35000 - £60000 per annum
Audit Manager – Top 20 firm
55000 - 65000 + Benefits
Audit Assistant Manager - Top 20 Firm
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + progression
Accounts Manager - Top 10 Firm
£45000.00 - £62000.00 per annum + working from home
Top 20 Charity & NFP Audit Manager
50000 - 65000 + Benefits