Up to £55000 per annum
12 days ago
Firm: Top 40
Workload: 80% Audit and 20% Accounts
Benefits: A great benefits package
Clients: Owner managed businesses
Are you an Audit Manager looking for a new and exciting role within a Top 40 Firm? Does working within a firm that offers great development and career growth?
Our client, a Top 40 Firm, are looking for an experienced Audit Manager to join their firm. The successful candidate will be supporting the Partners whilst being responsible for the day to day running of a large client portfolio. Along with other managers, you will be managing and mentoring a team of staff, whilst being responsible for the line management and development of junior members of the team.
The role will involve:
- The line management of the audit and accounts department, planning and reviewing work
- Ensuring that the firm's standard processes are using in the production of audit and accounts work
- Ensuring that your team has a training plan and ensuring that they can access all the training and development opportunities relavent to them
- Maintaining an excellent working knowledge of the systems used
- Keeping up to date with internal policies, procedures and announcements
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience of leading various audits
- Also have a minimum of 3 years experience managing audit teams
- Have a broad range of experience working with OMB's
- Have experience of group consolidations
If you are seeking Audit Manager roles in Hampshire or London, please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.