Audit Manager - Top 10 firm - Gatwick
|Job Title:||Audit Manager - Top 10 firm - Gatwick|
|Location:||Gatwick, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£55000 - £57000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 15:20|
As a manager in this firm's Gatwick Audit team, you'll be responsible for a sizeable portfolio of key clients in the commercial sector. The size of clients varies from owner managed businesses and LLP's through to some well-known listed high street brands.
Large accountancy firm, Gatwick office. Good work / life balance.
- High-level standards of audit quality.
- You will be a key point of contact to clients; assist audit partners in establishing audit approach; review audit work papers and ensure that audit files are completed in a timely manner
- You'll manage junior auditors on specific assignments to ensure audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives.
- You'll motivate and coach team members, providing feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal
- You will be responsible for managing a significant portfolio of clients and will always strive to build and maintain good working relationships with all colleagues and clients.
- You will have the opportunity to take on wider department responsibilities, such as pitching for new work, recruitment or people management.
- Professional qualification (ACA, ICAS, CA or ACCA) with post qualified experience
- Experience of managing a medium to large portfolio of audit clients
- Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS102
- Experience of IFRS and auditing listed companies would be beneficial
- Extensive experience of using audit software and Microsoft packages
£55,000 plus benefits
This firm is happy to look at flexible working options for all roles.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Top 10 Audit Senior Manager
65000 - 80000 + Benefits + Progression
Top 10 Audit Manager – Corporate Clients
55000 - 65000
Top 10 Audit Manager / Audit Senior Manager
60000 - 80000 + Benefits
Assistant Manager / Manager - Leading Top 10 Accountancy Firm
£35000 - £60000 per annum
Top 20 Audit Manager
56000 - 65000 + Benefits + Progression