Gatwick, West Sussex
£55000 - £57000 per annum
27 days ago
As a manager in this firm's Gatwick Audit team, you'll be responsible for a sizeable portfolio of key clients in the commercial sector. The size of clients varies from owner managed businesses and LLP's through to some well-known listed high street brands.
Large accountancy firm, Gatwick office. Good work / life balance.
- High-level standards of audit quality.
- You will be a key point of contact to clients; assist audit partners in establishing audit approach; review audit work papers and ensure that audit files are completed in a timely manner
- You'll manage junior auditors on specific assignments to ensure audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives.
- You'll motivate and coach team members, providing feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal
- You will be responsible for managing a significant portfolio of clients and will always strive to build and maintain good working relationships with all colleagues and clients.
- You will have the opportunity to take on wider department responsibilities, such as pitching for new work, recruitment or people management.
- Professional qualification (ACA, ICAS, CA or ACCA) with post qualified experience
- Experience of managing a medium to large portfolio of audit clients
- Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS102
- Experience of IFRS and auditing listed companies would be beneficial
- Extensive experience of using audit software and Microsoft packages
£55,000 plus benefits
This firm is happy to look at flexible working options for all roles.