Audit Manager/Senior Manager - Top 10 UK Practice
|Job Title:||Audit Manager/Senior Manager - Top 10 UK Practice|
|Salary:||£55000 - £80000 per annum + work from home, pension scheme|
|Contact Name:||Saman Ghalamzan|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2020 14:20|
Audit Manager/Senior Manager
Top 10 Firm - London
£55,000 - £65,000 (Manager) or £68,000 - £80,000 (Senior Manager) + outstanding benefits package
An opportunity has arisen at one of the Top 10 Accountancy firms in the UK, who are currently looking to expand their London HQ, with the addition of an Audit Manager/Senior Manager on a permanent basis.
With more than 80,000 people globally, and turning over more than £500m, their international presence is fantastic, and they are regarded as the top auditor for AIM-listed clients!
In addition to this, more than a quarter of their staff were promoted last year, demonstrating great progression prospects for the right person. Over the last few months, with a lot of firms deferring promotions, this particular firm has seen a lot of promotions across every office, with very few members of staff having been furloughed!
Anyone looking for complete flexibility and autonomy with a highly successful international accountancy firm will not want to pass up on this. You will be given the choice whether to work from home or from the office as we navigate through Covid19.
Your duties/responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients ranging in sector and size - depending on your experience/preference
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, liaising with them throughout the Audit cycle
- Managing junior members of staff
- Business development - speaking to and meeting prospective clients, and assisting with the winning of new clients/bids/tenders
- Assisting Directors and Partners with ad-hoc tasks
In return, you can expect:
- Outstanding progression opportunities, with a clear path for promotion to Director
- Personal and professional development programmes tailored specifically to your goals
- Flexible working arrangements/work from home, agile working environment, flexible work patterns
- Relaxed work environment - casual dress code in the office with an excellent work/life balance
- Private medical & healthcare, group private pension scheme, generous annual leave allowance, childcare vouchers and more
To ensure your details are considered for this great opportunity, please apply within or call Saman on 020 7019 8845 for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts Senior - Top 10
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + working from home
Top 10 Statutory Accounts Senior – Caseware experience
40000 - 43000 + Benefits
Transaction Services - Associate Director Top 10 Firm
£55000 - £85000 per annum
Top 20 Audit Senior – Excellent Progression
43000 - 49000 + Excellent Progression + Benefits
Audit Manager/Senior Audit Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£52000.00 - £66000.00 per annum