Audit Manager seeking move to Corporate Finance?
|Job Title:||Audit Manager seeking move to Corporate Finance?|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Scott Lavery|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 19:33|
Are you an Audit Manager looking to make a move into corporate finance and more specifically transaction services? Do you want to work in a collaborative environment where the team work together to develop business in a sensible and sustainable fashion and invest a great deal of time and effort in training their staff? If so, our client could offer you the perfect long term career option for you!
The TS team in London consists of around 10 staff as part of a broader Corporate Finance division that has c70 staff in the UK and Ireland. The workload is a real mix of FDD, IPO assistance, financial reporting accounting services, SPA advisory and financial modelling. The London team tends to focus 70% of its work for corporate entities and 30% for PE Houses with deals predominantly of £10-100m but with a few up to £500m. The workload of the team tends to be around 50 deals per year.
As part of a significant period of growth and the increasing amount of work they are picking up from the audit conflicted Big 4, this is a great time to build your own space within the division.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting the Directors on client assignments to include acquisition financial due diligence, financial modelling, reporting accountant services to IPOs on AIM and advising on IFRS transitions
- Taking ownership for management and reporting on smaller engagements, and managing discreet areas/sections of work on larger engagements
- Production of written reports within agreed timescales
- Day to day contact for the client during the assignment
- Dealing with client take on processes
- Billing and WIP management
- Delegation and oversight of work to junior staff, reviewing and challenging their output as well as providing training and development
- Business development and marketing efforts including preparing for work pitches, networking and maintaining relationships
As the successful candidate you will:
- Have a relevant professional qualification, preferably ACA
- Possess strong external audit experience, ideally with some advisory project exposure
- Demonstrate an interest in developing a career in financial due diligence
- Show an appetite to be involved in business development activities and a willingness to develop these skills
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
NAS Senior Manager – Audit Professional Services (Happy to talk flexible working)
60000 - 85000
Audit Assistant Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Audit Manager - Leeds