Audit Manager PSA - Top 10 Firm - London
|Job Title:||Audit Manager PSA - Top 10 Firm - London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £62000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Davis|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 11:32|
Firm: Top 10
Salary: £45,000 - £62,000
Clients: Public Sector
Are you an ACA qualified Audit Assistant Manager/Manager looking to progress your career within a Top 10 Firm based in London? Do you have experience working with public sector clients?
If so our client, a Top 10 Firm, are seeking an Audit Manager to join their Public Sector Assurance team in the London office. The primary responsibility of the Audit Manager will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a client portfolio. The successful candidate will also provide assistance to Partners in both client work and the management of the group as well as on occasion, the wider firm.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as a major point of contact within the firm for client together with the Partner. This includes responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keep clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided and maintaining regular contact with clients.
- Responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of clients.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principle point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients businesses.
- Completing assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Educated to degree level or CTS.
- Have previous experience managing people.
- Have good working knowledge of UK and international GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting Requirements.
- Have experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
If you are seeking Audit Manager positions within London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specalists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Top 10 Audit Manager – Corporate Clients
55000 - 65000
Top 10 Audit Senior – Live role
44000 - 50000 + Benefits
Top 20 Charity & NFP Audit Manager – Live role
55000 - 65000
Top 15 Audit Senior
34000 - 42000 + Benefits + Excellent Progression
Top 10 Outsourcing Senior – Live Role
40000 - 46000 + Benefits