Audit Manager - Outstanding Top 20 Firm
|Job Title:||Audit Manager - Outstanding Top 20 Firm|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £63000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Saman Ghalamzan|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 10:00|
Top 10 Firm - London
£55,000 - £65,000 + outstanding benefits package
An opportunity has arisen at one of the Top 10 Accountancy firms in the UK, who are currently looking to expand their London HQ, with the addition of an Audit Manager on a permanent basis.
With more than 80,000 people globally, and turning over more than £500m, their international presence is fantastic, and they are regarded as the top auditor for AIM-listed clients!
In addition to this, more than a quarter of their staff were promoted last year, demonstrating great progression prospects for the right person.
Anyone looking for complete flexibility and autonomy with a highly successful international accountancy firm will not want to pass up on this.
Your duties/responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients ranging in sector and size - depending on your experience
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, liaising with them throughout the Audit cycle
- Managing junior members of staff
- Business development - speaking to and meeting prospective clients, and assisting with the winning of new clients
- Assisting Directors and Partners with ad-hoc tasks
In return, you can expect:
- Outstanding progression opportunities, with a clear path for promotion
- Personal and professional development programmes
- Flexible working arrangements, including work-from-home and flexi hours
- Relaxed work environment - casual dress code in the office
- Private medical & healthcare, group private pension scheme, generous annual leave allowance, childcare vouchers and more
To ensure your details are considered for this great opportunity, please apply within or call Saman on 020 7019 8845 for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Top 20 Charity & NFP Audit Manager – Live role
55000 - 65000
Top 20 Audit Senior- FTSE listed clients!
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Top 20 Charity & NFP Audit Senior – Live Role
42000 - 48000
Top 20 Audit Senior – Tech / FCA / Property / Charity
42000 - 48000 + Benefits
Top 15 Audit Senior
34000 - 42000 + Benefits + Excellent Progression