Audit Manager - Not-for-Profit Portfolio
|Job Title:||Audit Manager - Not-for-Profit Portfolio|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Saman Ghalamzan|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2020 12:14|
Audit Manager - Not-for-Profit Clients
Top 30 Firm - London
up to £70,000 base salary + bonus + benefits package (including work from home)
An opportunity has arisen at a Top 30 UK Accountancy firm who are currently looking to expand their award-winning not-for-profit audit team with the addition of a new Audit Manager.
With over 300 staff and a turnover of £30m+, this firm has won a variety of awards over the years, being named Mid-tier firm of the year and Best Audit Team on several occasions at The British Accountancy Awards.
Due to the current COVID world we're experiencing, they are very flexible on working arrangements - working from home is encouraged, unless you have a preference to go in the office.
Your duties/responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of not-for-profit clients - charities, housing associations, universities, religious institutions and more
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, liaising with them throughout the entire Audit cycle
- Managing junior members of staff, acting as a mentor to them
- Business development - speaking to and meeting prospective clients, and assisting with the winning of new clients
- Assisting Directors and Partners with ad-hoc tasks
In return, you can expect:
- Outstanding progression opportunities
- Personal and professional development programmes tailored to your progression within the firm
- Flexible working arrangements, including work-from-home and flexi hours
- Relaxed work environment - casual dress code when in the office
- 25 days annual leave, group pension scheme, life assurance and childcare vouchers
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong experience of managing a portfolio of NFP clients
- Similar experience of operating at Assistant Manager level for 2+ years, or Manager level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To ensure your details are considered for this opportunity, please apply within or call Sam on 020 7019 8845 for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's