Audit Manager - Insurance
|Job Title:||Audit Manager - Insurance|
|Salary:||Competitive + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Aimee Hall|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2020 09:19|
You will manage a portfolio of Financial Services sector clients and carry out work to a high technical standard in a commercially beneficial manner. You will lead a dedicated team, managing, organising and deploying staff on assignments as necessary.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide external audit services to clients
• To develop and manage a portfolio of Financial Services clients
• To assist partners and directors in business development activities
• To control the financial aspects of a client portfolio; including budgeting, negotiating, billing and recovery.
• To effectively deploy staff on assignments.
• To promote the firm’s values and beliefs, demonstrating integrity and maintaining an ethical stance, using flexibility and tact to express views as necessary.
• To communicate team goals with clarity and set clear objectives for team members that are aligned to business plans and monitors and assesses performance, providing timely feedback and support as necessary.
• To effectively recruit, promote and develop talent within the team, ensuring equal opportunities and providing feedback.
• Maintains and applies an up-to-date knowledge of the firm’s risk management policies and operational procedures and ensures team adherence to these.
• To ensure client expectations and issues are understood, developing collaborative relationships.
• To ensure fees are collected in a timely manner, following up with clients as necessary.
• Selects, analyses and presents information to enable effective decision making and effectively communication results.
YOUR SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
We are looking for an Audit Manager to join our Financial Services Audit team in London; the successful candidate will need to meet all of the below mandatory requirements:
•Qualified accountant – ACA/ACCA, or equivalent.
•Holds significant external audit experience managing a portfolio of financial services clients and leading audit teams and exceptional technical expertise
•Business development experience
•Owns strong relationship management ability
•People management experience
•Excellent written and oral presentation skills required.
•Ability to develop new initiatives and methodologies.
•Ability to identify issues thought sound analysis and application of commercial acumen in all situations.
•Ability to express ideas with authority and conviction throughout verbal and written communication.
• Experience in develop self and others.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's