Audit Manager - Gatwick office
|Job Title:||Audit Manager - Gatwick office|
|Location:||Gatwick, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£52000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 10:09|
You'll be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the audit management of a portfolio of clients.
Large, international accountancy firm.
The Gatwick office of this large accountancy firm works with clients from the corporate, education, social housing, charity and membership body sectors.
Primarily, you'll be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also provide assistance to Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and, on occasions, the wider firm.
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients' businesses.
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Partner as appropriate.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participates in office marketing events, keeps abreast of the wide range of service the firm offers.
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate our employees, which includes participating in graduate recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for counselees.
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
- ACCA/ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Previous experience of managing people.
- Previous audit manager experience gained in an accountancy practice.
- Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
Highly competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's