Audit Manager - Film & TV Team
|Job Title:||Audit Manager - Film & TV Team|
|Salary:||£50000 - £58000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gillian O'Regan|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 17:47|
Reporting to the Audit Director, you will manage and deliver audit engagements from planning through to completion and be responsible for a portfolio of clients.
A medium sized accountancy firm with a sociable and friendly, yet professional working environment together with a specialism within the Film and TV sector. This firm will provide you with the foundations and leadership for an exceptional career no matter which stage in your career you join the business. An ambitious and growing firm of Chartered Accountants and Professional Business advisers, with offices in both London and Surrey. The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA fully qualified individual with post qualified experience in delivering external audit and assurance within a UK accountancy practice.
- Managing a portfolio of clients ranging in size within the film and TV sector.
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, liaising with them throughout the audit cycle
- Managing teams through the planning, fieldwork and completion of audit engagements.
- Managing performance of teams, monitoring budgets and keeping the audit director and partner updated on progress.
- Manage and mentor junior team members with the ability to give constructive feedback
- Ensuring the effective and timely delivery of engagements.
- Assist in tendering for new clients.
- Maintaining and developing client relationships, both written communication and conducting face to face meetings.
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently complete jobs whilst adding value to clients' needs.
- Ensuring the firms processes and technical standards are maintained, with the ability to answer technical questions proficiently and confidently.
- Continue developing your technical skills in all areas of the accounting and auditing standards
- To professionally represent the firm and its interests in dealings with clients and other professionals at all times.
- Keep up-to-date with internal policies, procedures and announcements.
- Other ad hoc duties in line with business requirements.
- Fully ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have a minimum of 2-4 years' experience of managing large audits and audit teams
- Experience is the Film and TV sector is compulsory
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in IFRS, FRS 101 and FRS 102
- Proven experience in working to tight deadlines and time management
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving
- Positive and ambitious attitude
- Experience of the following computer programmes is beneficial but not essential: ProAudit, Sage Accounts Production Advanced, Sage Line 50, Xero.
- Annual Salary review
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (Employee 3%, Employer 5%)
- Private medical insurance including dependents
- Life assurance cover at four times salary
- Travel Season Ticket loan
- Employee's Incentive Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care Plans
- Socials organised by the firm
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Assistant Manager – Creative, Media, Film & TV Clients
45000 - 55000 + Benefits + Progression
Audit Senior - Film and TV
market rate salary
Audit Manager/Senior Audit Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£52000.00 - £66000.00 per annum
Competitive + Benefits