Audit Manager (Data Analytics) - UK's Largest Retail Network
|Job Title:||Audit Manager (Data Analytics) - UK's Largest Retail Network|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Angus King|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2020 15:59|
Performing third party assurance activities focused on IT controls and data analysis
As one of the country's most trusted brands, our client takes their commitment to providing essential services to customers across the UK very seriously. They are the UK's largest retail network, as well as the largest financial services provider in the UK, with over 11,600 branches nationwide - more than all of the UK's banks and building societies put together. They have a range of over 170 products and services, from personal financial services like banking, insurance, payments and travel money, to telecoms and, of course, mails.
- Perform assurance activities, including process walkthroughs, IT controls testing and data
analysis, over third parties of Post Office.
- Perform IT control testing and data analytics to support delivery of the Internal Audit plan
and provide ongoing audit and risk assurance as required, including advisory work.
- Recognised Internal Audit qualification.
- · CISA or similar IT audit qualification will be advantageous.
- · Data Analyst certification / qualification or proven working knowledge at expert level.
- Working knowledge and experience of using data analytical tools (e.g. SQL, ACL, Idea).
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working, with offices in London and/or Chesterfield
- Opportunities for UK travel
- Chance to join a friendly, innovative and inspirational team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
50000 - 65000
Assistant Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits
Audit Senior Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
48000 - 77000
£45000 - £50000 per annum