£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
9 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Audit Manager job in Norwich. Excellent career progression. £50-60k plus benefits
Hays are working exclusively with a progressive firm of Chartered Accountant in Norwich, who are recruiting an Audit Manager for their growing team and to ensure they attract the best professionals in the region, they and offering a salary well above market rate.
The role is to manage a team, who are responsible for leading accounts and audit assignments for a varied portfolio of clients, predominantly in the Norfolk and Suffolk area, reporting to directly to the Partner. In this role you will work with a broad range of clients from not-for-profit organisations to corporate clients with group turnover in excess of £150m. You will be based in our Norwich office working within the firm's dedicated audit team.
- Conducting audit assignments in a variety of industries, both at client premises and in the office;
- Planning audit assignments and identifying key risk areas;
- Accounts preparation for not-for-profit and corporate clients;
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations;
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements;
- Maintaining up to date technical knowledge;
- Managing and leading a small team.
- Salary £55-£65k
- Opportunity for significant progression within the firm;
- Benefits package, including flexible working and ability to work from home
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte at Hays to discuss