|Job Title:||Audit Manager|
|Location:||Belfast, County Antrim|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Fuller|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2021 19:00|
Audit Manager Top 4 Firm Belfast
Your new company
This global company will give you the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. The Assurance department's aim is to provide accounting solutions and peace of mind to clients. Through our skills and experience we give companies, investors and regulators confidence in financial statements, business critical information or processes. Assurance is our largest service line. You will work in highest performing teams serving our clients both in the office and off-site at client premises.
Your new role
Our audit team work with many of the world's leading and fastest growing companies and to whom we provide the best available ongoing personal and professional development. We provide a consistent audit by assembling the right multi-disciplinary team to address the most complex issues, using a proven global methodology and deploying the latest, high quality auditing tools and perspectives. Typical activities will include the following:
- Manage client relationships/expectations and develop client portfolio.
- Develop relations with existing clients in order to gather feedback on the quality of work delivered and to gain ideas for improvement of services delivered.
- Effectively manage audit teams and actively coach and develop team members
- Active involvement in the recruitment of staff
- Plan and manage own performance and development
- Develop technical expertise -both functional and industry
- Responsible for planning and managing assignments for compliance with all technical requirements including:
- Final technical review at all stages and for raising with partners all pertinent issues.
- Reviewing and approving for partner's signature all financial statements, opinions and reports and other deliverable documents for clients
- Ensuring management letters are constructive, commercially aware and demonstrate the firm's interest in the client's business.
- Obtaining consultation from experts on complex issues
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven track record of outstanding performance.
- Worked on Large / Multinational clients
- Clearly demonstrate an on-going commitment to personal and professional development through continuing education and development.
- Qualified Accountant -e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA qualified
- Minimum of 3 years relevant post qualification experience, including at least one in a role as an audit manager or with equivalent experience
- Ability and willingness to work primarily on challenging and complex projects
- Experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) & "new" UK GAAP
- An ability to manage projects and teams
- High Technical Knowledge
- Excellent commercial, management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
What you'll get in return
A competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, you can also select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's