working from home
23 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Audit Manager job ACA ACCA progression Top 20 Hampshire Surrey
Your new company
My client is a regional Top 20 Firm with a long standing presence within the local community with relationships built on trust and high levels of service provided to its clients. They seek a career orientated Audit Manager to join their team with the view to future progression.
Your new role
- Mentor and manage a team of auditors ranging in experience and at different stages of their qualifications
- Ensure that work is delegated as necessary to ensure deadlines are met, keeping an eye on time spent on each job in relation to budget.
- Be hands on and prepared to assist as necessary
- Have the opportunity to develop relationships through networking events, tenders for work and business development
- Carry out team appraisals ensuring your team is reaching pre-defined goals and objectives
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of experience within audit. You will be approachable, calm, proactive, detail orientated, analytical, driven to achieve high service levels, comfortable with communicating with senior management and clients accordingly and looking for future progression within your field.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £50,000 as well as performance related bonus. There is a generous holiday allowance as well as an above industry standard pension and access to a benefits portal to design a package suitable for you. You will also be enrolled on the Firm's Leadership Development Programme to give you the tools to progress within the Firm to a senior level. Working from home options available aa part of a hybrid working pattern
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.