|Job Title:||Audit Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nick Boulter|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2021 14:16|
A large International Accountancy Firm in Birmingham require an Audit Manager
Your new company
A large International Accountancy Firm require an Audit Manager for their rapidly growing Audit Division. This is a key area of investment for this Firm who have specialists working nationally to deliver to a broad-base of clients.
Your new role
As the Audit Manager you will be managing a portfolio of clients in Birmingham and West Midlands, across a varied sector or within your existing specialism, along with winning new business.
What you'll need to succeed
Acting as a key point of contact for the client you will deliver to clients' requests and needs by:-
- Being responsible for the financial management of the portfolio of clients
- Completing assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billing
- Ensure the staffing of assignments has the appropriate mix of knowledge and skills
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and develop a strong commercial understanding of their businesses
What you'll get in return
The Firm is looking for a dynamic and experienced Auditor with a proven track record of managing audit assignments.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Manager/Senior Audit Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£52000.00 - £66000.00 per annum
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Competitive London Salary
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits