|Job Title:||Audit Manager|
|Salary:||£Competitive plus Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Carter|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2021 15:12|
Are you a motivated Audit Manager looking to join one of Cornwall’s top employers?
Having won a significant number of new clients throughout the year, we are now looking to recruit an additional Audit Manager to join our rapidly expanding Truro and Plymouth Audit team.
Working with a broad portfolio of businesses ranging from Corporates through to Academies and Charities, you will be looking beyond the core audit essentials and will be providing your clients with advice and management information that will really help them grow and develop.
Recognised as a Sunday Times Top 100 Employers for five consecutive years and ranked 4.6/5* on Glassdoor, you will be joining one of the UK’s most forward thinking and progressive accountancy practices.
You might be an Audit Executive/Assistant Manager who is looking to step up and progress their career or an experienced Audit Manager who is looking for new challenge within an environment that will enable you to reach your potential.
As part of the role, you will be given the opportunity to develop broader skills in areas such as Business Development which will aid your overall career development.
This role can be recruited on a full or part time basis, with plenty of opportunities for the successful applicant to work from home.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading, planning and delivering a broad range of Corporate, NFP, Academy and Charity audit engagements
- Executing assurance engagements from planning to completion for statutory and group reporting
- Coaching and developing our trainees into becoming accomplished business advisors
- Monitoring budgets and agreeing fees for each assignment
- Managing client relationships and expectations
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- ACA/ACCA Qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience of managing a diverse portfolio of audit clients across sectors
- Great People Management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at all levels
- A strong desire to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Alison Oliver; Audit Partner or Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's