|Job Title:||Audit Manager|
|Salary:||£Competitive plus Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Carter|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2021 14:51|
Are you a motivated Audit Manager looking to join one of Bristol’s top employers?
Having won a significant number of new clients throughout the year, we are now looking to recruit an additional Audit Manager to join our rapidly expanding Bristol and Bath Audit team.
Working with a broad portfolio of businesses ranging from household names to start ups, you will be looking beyond the core audit essentials and will be providing your clients with advice and management information that will really help them grow and develop.
Working from our brand-new flagship Bristol office which is designed with agile and flexible working firmly in mind, you will be joining Bishop Fleming at an exciting time in our development. Recognised as a Sunday Times Top 100 Employers for five consecutive years and ranked 4.6/5* on Glassdoor, you will be joining one of the UK’s most forward thinking and progressive accountancy practices.
This role will suit an experienced Audit Manager who has aspirations to quickly progress to Senior Manager. You will be encouraged to share ideas and will play a key role in our Bristol/Bath Audit team.
As part of the role, you will be given the opportunity to develop broader skills in areas such as Business Development which will aid your overall career development.
This role can be recruited on a full or part time basis, with plenty of opportunities for the successful applicant to work from home.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading, planning and delivering a broad range of Corporate engagements.
- Executing assurance engagements from planning to completion for statutory and group reporting
- Coaching and developing our trainees into becoming accomplished business advisors
- Monitoring budgets and agreeing fees for each assignment
- Managing client relationships and expectations
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- ACA/ACCA Qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience of managing a broad portfolio of audit clients
- Great People Management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at all levels
- A strong desire to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Ria Burridge; Audit Partner or Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.