|Job Title:||Audit Manager|
|Salary:||£Competitive plus Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Carter|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2021 14:38|
Are you a talented Audit Manager looking to play an integral role within one of West Midlands’ leading accountancy practices?
Joining Bishop Fleming will allow you to do exactly that! Recognised as a Sunday Times Best Company for five consecutive years, we are now looking to recruit an ambitious Audit Manager to join our expanding audit team.
You might be an Assistant Manager who is looking to step up and progress their career or an experienced Audit Manager who is looking for new challenge within an environment that will enable you to reach your potential.
It won’t all be about work – this role will give you the opportunity to be part of our management development programmes, mentoring networks as well as our CSR and Business Development activities, all of which will combine to aid your overall career development
We are recruiting this role on a Full or a Part Time basis and you will have plenty of opportunities to work flexibly, whether that be from home or from another of one our offices.
This role will give you the opportunity to make a real difference to our Worcester audit team.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading, planning and delivering a broad range of Corporate, NFP, Academy and Charity audit engagements;
- Executing assurance engagements from planning to completion for statutory and group reporting;
- Coaching and developing our trainees into becoming accomplished business advisors;
- Monitoring budgets and agreeing fees for each assignment;
- Managing client relationships and expectations; and
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- ACA/ACCA Qualification (or equivalent);
- Experience of managing a diverse portfolio of audit clients across sectors;
- Great People Management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at all levels; and
- A strong desire to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming.
Please contact Ryan Southall; Audit Director or Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's