|Job Title:||Audit Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Todd|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2020 14:29|
This top 100 firm also have a very strong focus on delivering an exceptionally high quality of service to their client base which they have seen grow organically over the years.
They are a collegiate and team-focused firm that has an excellent client base with exposure to work with clients with turnovers over £100 million.
A fantastic opportunity to work within a leading mid tier Firm with a sociable and inclusive business. Our client is a top 100 independent firm based in London. They are a collegiate and team-focused firm that has an excellent client base with exposure to work with clients with turnovers over £100 million. As well as offering an attractive benefits package to the staff, they also offer genuine on-going career prospects and training for all levels of staff which is generous, and promotions are absolutely achievable. This top 100 firm also have a very strong focus on delivering an exceptionally high quality of service to their client base which they have seen grow organically over the years.
The successful Audit Manager should be an approachable team leader and have positive and established leadership skills, leading by example and in a professional manner.
- Advising clients correctly and offering additional services where necessary
- Manage the overall service delivery and results to clients
- Support the partner with ad hoc work accordingly
- Special projects throughout the year
- Client billing and job recoverability
- Attend client meetings and travel when necessary
- Managing an audit team, including staff appraisals, career development and by offering support as a mentor as assigned to individuals
- Oversee the general running of the audit department along with other managers
- Attend relevant networking events
- Enjoy business development and have an interest in growing the firm organically, sharing the growth mind set as demonstrated by the partners
The successful candidate for this manager position will be:
- Fully ACA/ ACCA qualified with practical managerial experience
- expected to multitask and oversee a number of audit assignments at any one time
- You will have the technical and personal skills to service an exciting but demanding portfolio of clients efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent communication skills are essential for the role and confidence in all areas of Audit.
- You should be articulate and presentable.
- Ability to produce high quality business style reports for non executive committees
- A team player with the ability to prioritise workload and work within set deadlines and budgets
- Strong organisational skills
- Progressive firm for successful career paths
- Positive working environment
- Sociable and interactive teams
- Breadth and variety and a diverse client base
- Strong independent firm
- Dynamic work environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's