£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent package
9 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Audit Manager job Top Independent Global Firm ACA ACCA ICAS
Your new company
My client is a global independent Firm, with modern and bright offices in Surrey, a short commute from the main terminals in London. They seek an Audit Manager to join their team and develop their career at this award winning Firm
Your new role
My client works across a variety of sectors including UHNWI, entrepreneurial start ups, groups of companies with European subsidiaries, not for profit, sports, retail, technology and financial services. As such, their portfolio is the envy of many in the area. As part of your role you will:
- Ensure audit and risk planning are conducted correctly and effectively
- Ensure the audit is managed correctly, meeting deadlines, planned accordingly with enough staff
- Raise any issues directly to the Partners of the clients
- Liaise with clients up to Director level accordingly, building relationships
- Lead the team and develop junior staff
- Be involved in ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Be involved with business development strategies
- Assist tax and accounts teams as necessary bringing variety to day to day work
- Work across service lines
- Long term progression with defined career path
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent with recent experience as a qualified audit senior or supervisor looking to further your career. You may have one or two years experience as a qualified manager at your Firm, looking to broaden your horizons and work on a varied and exciting portfolio of clients. You will also have up-to-date knowledge of UK GAAP, FRS 102 & IFRS and excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and Partners as necessary.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an increase on your current salary as well as an excellent benefits package. On site parking and an on site gym complement this package. You will receive further support and training to develop your career, with the opportunity to be involved across different service lines as interest develop. Long term career progression through to Director level is available if desired.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.